Ideal for High School Students!
- Library Page/Shelver
- 5 hours per week /$12.00 per hour (rising to $13.00 per hour August 1st).
- Applicable library experience
- Must be 16 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and alphabetize
- Ability to learn the Dewey Decimal system and other library filing systems
- Familiarity with office computer applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and patrons.
- Attention to detail
- Returns items to shelve accurately
- Assists with maintaining order of collection
- Assists with creating displays
- Assists with preparations for library programs
- Assists with maintaining order and cleanliness of library
- In addition to essential functions, all employees are expected to carry out other duties as assigned