Ideal for High School Students!
- Library Page (2 positions available)
- 7.5 hours per week /$10.10 per hour
- Applicable library experience
- Must be 16 years of age
- Ability to read, write and alphabetize
- Ability to learn the Dewey Decimal system and other library filing systems
- Familiarity with office computer applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and patrons.
- Attention to detail
- Returns items to shelve accurately
- Assists with maintaining order of collection
- Assists with creating displays
- Assists with preparations for library programs
- Assists with maintaining order and cleanliness of library
- In addition to essential functions, all employees are expected to carry out other duties as assigned
To apply, fill out the Town of Durham general employment application form and send the completed application to email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m. on August 9. Click here for the application form.