The fall brings the start of a new school year! This is the perfect time to get organized and refocus on what lies ahead – applying to college. Don’t know where to begin? Unsure of what your goals should be? Join our presentation and learn how to make the most of the coming year!
During this presentation, we will cover:
- How to prepare for college year-by-year
- Ways to boost your profile and stand out compared to other students
- How to take advantage of your extracurricular activities
- A review of the admissions process at U.S. colleges
- How admissions officers actually decide which applications are accepted
Join Heather McCutchen, a Former Admissions Reader from Dartmouth College, for our presentation at the Durham Library on Wednesday 10/2 at 6:30 PM!
For middle schoolers, high schoolers, and parents. Click here to register.